Friday, June 03, 2005

Dear chicks who read my last post . . .

I think perhaps there was some confusion regarding my intentions in the previous post. If you pay attention and read carefully, you will see that it says "Things I would NOT advise you to say to your woman (for the guys)." Please note the presence of the word "not." I am working hard to try to spare the feelings of women everywhere. We all know that chicks can be a little over sensitive sometimes (at certain times more than others) -- I'm just trying to help out. In fact, I would recommend to all you babes out there that you may want to share this list with the man in your life so he will know what NOT to say to you.

Can't we all just get along?

Much love for all,
Lil' G
aka The Blue Babe Magnet

3 Comments:

At Friday, June 03, 2005 10:32:00 PM, Blogger Shari said...

I tried explaining to the little blue bastard that he can't say "chicks" and "babes" and talk about women's menstrual cycles and still be loved by women. But the blue piece of fuzz seems to think that he IS a babe magnet, no matter how unpolitically correct he is. Thank God for my darling husband, who is the EXACT opposite of everything that Grover is. I love you, honey! (Not you Grover!)

 
At Monday, June 06, 2005 5:03:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

All right all you gullible ladies that fawn over Grover and his so-called 'dimply butt', (I call it pimple incrusted, but whatever), now you see his true chauvinistic, rebellious and egocentric ways. He isn’t the cute sweet innocent little monster you thought he was. He is the spawn of Satan.

 
At Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! I'm speechless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home