Friday, May 27, 2005

Grover's answers to the music questions

Total volume of music files on my computer :

You can put music files on your computer? Get outta here with that crazy star trek stuff...

The last CD I bought :

Billy Gilman Live from Red Rocks - The Unstoppable Tour

Song Playing Right Now :

All 4 Love - Color Me Badd

5 Songs that I listen to a lot :


Anything and Everything sung by John Tesh
All I want for Christmas is a Pony to Eat - trad. monster folk song
Rock Me Harder Baby All Night Long - Zamfir, the master of the Pan Flute
Mary had a Little Lamb - trad.
Songs in Ordinary Time

5 People that I am passing the baton to :

Walter Cronkite
Tony Blair
Toucan Sam
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir
Jeanne Tripplehorn

6 Comments:

At Friday, May 27, 2005 4:46:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

I'm starting to wonder if Grover's Thoughts might be an oxymoron. :)

 
At Friday, May 27, 2005 6:11:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Jeanne Tripplehorn?! LMAO! Grover, you're too much.

 
At Friday, May 27, 2005 11:26:00 PM, Blogger Brent said...

I'm starting to wonder if goodman is an oxymoron.

Haha.

 
At Friday, May 27, 2005 11:27:00 PM, Blogger Brent said...

dkgoodman, please do not be put off by my biting sarcasm. Sometimes I get a little too "monstery" for my own good.

G

 
At Friday, May 27, 2005 11:28:00 PM, Blogger Brent said...

MaryMoo, yes I AM too much. I sure am looking forward to hearing what Jeanne's musical tastes are like.

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2005 10:31:00 AM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

You're a monster!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home