Thursday, April 28, 2005

Things that I would do if I became a nurse (for dg)

institute a "change your neighbor's bedpan" ice-breaker
get a running start when i give injections
only grover gets to spongebath the hot chicks
hire that noah wyle dude . . . he sure knows a lot about medicine
wear black
draw a mustache on the coma patients
institute a strict no complaining policy for the patients
do something about that hospital smell
x-ray my lunch
hand the scalpel backwards - you know, just to be funny
practice my newly invented therapeutic treatment - accupunching

5 Comments:

At Friday, April 29, 2005 8:35:00 PM, Blogger word. said...

I totally love the idea for getting a running start for injections, especially for ones going in the gleut. I really need to pass this on to my friends...getting a running start on a tightened rear would simplify a lot of things... most of all it would save money on needles, as there wouldn't be anymore bent ones. You know that I am a certified phlebotomist right?? Can I practice on you?


Some days I really wonder just why it is I am even considering becoming a part of this family...

 
At Friday, April 29, 2005 10:29:00 PM, Blogger Shari said...

I had no idea that you were a certified phlebotomist until this evening. How could I not have known that, with as much time as we spend on the phone??

 
At Friday, April 29, 2005 11:26:00 PM, Blogger word. said...

That is really funny... because I have known all this time and yet you found out just right now...

 
At Tuesday, May 03, 2005 5:01:00 PM, Blogger Shari said...

Jacquee=SmartASS.

 
At Thursday, May 05, 2005 2:43:00 PM, Blogger word. said...

Shari=DUMBass

 

Post a Comment

<< Home