Friday, April 29, 2005

Names I would have considered had I been selected as the next Pope

From what I've been told, I narrowly missed being chosen to be the new Pope. This is a shame because check out my list of cool Pope names.

pope cletus viii
pope onarope ii
pope groveraticus vi
pope sicola v
pope john secada i
pope chachi x
pope shizzle iv
pope peroni iii
pope ilicious ii
pope stuey i
pope "you-can't-touch-this" huhrubababubb ix
pope kindapious iii
pope secret vii
pope "i'm not that innocent" x
pope n taco viii

6 Comments:

At Friday, April 29, 2005 9:27:00 PM, Blogger word. said...

I really enjoyed the pope onarop ii and pope sicola v... although after the conversation we had about this I still think Pope Chute III should be on this list!!! You can still edit your post there is still time!!

 
At Friday, April 29, 2005 10:28:00 PM, Blogger Shari said...

lmao!! There's still time . . . you're such a goofus. But a cute one. :-)

 
At Friday, April 29, 2005 10:28:00 PM, Blogger Shari said...

Jacquee, you need to put a profile pic up RIGHT NOW!

 
At Saturday, April 30, 2005 12:41:00 PM, Blogger Bekah said...

Definately a read out loud piece. I was rolling over laughing over pope shizzle iv.

 
At Sunday, May 01, 2005 6:57:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

kindapious!

LMAO, Oh, Grover, you never fail to make me spit something all over my screen. Icewater's not so bad. But lattes and soup are kinda messy. Banana, not fun. You get the idea. (And I'm sorry for that.)


Ooh, I think you should make a list of things that you wouldn't want to spit the screen while reading this blog and laughing hysterically....

 
At Tuesday, May 03, 2005 4:56:00 PM, Blogger Shari said...

Ewwww . . . banana on the computer!! There's been a few times where Grover will say something around here and I hold up my hand to say stop, because my mouth is full and I don't want to spit it everywhere. Grover causes a lot of spitting, including AT him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home