Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Over on my friend fauxturtle's blog she put up a post challenging people to describe themselves in three words.

Clearly I couldn't resist this, and felt obligated to share my response here on my blog as well.

My answer :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know I couldn't leave this one alone... lets see three words to describe lil ol' grover :

- blue (duh)

- tremendous (obviously)

- un-freakin-believably-adorable-cute-fabulous-smart-funny-witty-beloved-fuzzy-dimply butted-talented-stupendous-and-popular

ummm... does that count ? :-)

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:02:00 AM, Blogger word. said...

no it does not count... that is 2 count 'em 2 compound words. You didn't put a dash in between dimply and butted. YOU LOSE!!!

 
At Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:37:00 PM, Blogger Bekah said...

Ah, and I let it go on my page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home