Saturday, December 03, 2005

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

I wanted to have this list posted for the Thanksgiving holiday, but unfortunately I was being held hostage by a band of gangster turkeys. Thank goodness I know how to use a baster.

Anyway, I'm sure you've all been wondering, so without further ado, here are the things for which Grover is thankful:

cheese whiz
neil diamond
momentum
madrigal singers
chapstick
betty and veronica
the little bonus taste after a good burp
mesquite
norman rockwell
antibacterial socks
buzzing
leprechauns
ancient turtles
sugar

5 Comments:

At Saturday, December 03, 2005 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Linds said...

I left my blog for... this?

Sheesh.

(Ok, I admit the bonus taste part was good. But... neil diamond? Seriously? We need to hook you up with Mary's Sean, who will teach you the wonders of good modern music. *shakes head sadly*)

 
At Saturday, December 03, 2005 11:40:00 PM, Blogger Brent said...

I know good music -- check my profile.

P.S. Don't diss the Diamond.

 
At Saturday, December 03, 2005 11:41:00 PM, Blogger Shari said...

Just so you know, the little monster is not allowed to listen to any of his music in our house. His music SUCKS.

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:28:00 AM, Blogger word. said...

HEY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ND???

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, G-dogg-

You should go visit my blog and participate in my Top Five!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home