Sunday, August 21, 2005

Things that have kept me away from Blogging recently

yes, I have not been blogging very much of late.... yes, I have a number of perfectly legitimate reasons, here they are :

busy polishing my javelins for my upcoming competition -- high speed javelin polishing, middle weight division

been sharpening all my crayons... i have the big box

went to the dmv

went fishing, caught a fish too small to keep (limits you know) so i stayed out on the lake and kept feeding him until he became big enough to take home

out ridin fences

i'm reading linds entire blog... halfway done

had a felt lift

went and climbed mt everest a couple of times... can't believe all the sissies out there who say it's "hard"

took a really long nap

been riveted to the tv watching that celebrity dance show... next year i am all over that thing

overdosed on flonase and spend a week in the hospital... i LOVE that stuff

went to australia to film my new feature length nature documentary : kangaroos in the mist

been kickin down the cobblestones and feelin groovy

made a really really really big batch of cookies

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 23, 2005 6:18:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Grover, you went to Australia without me?!!!!
Your felt lift's gonna be all for naught when I'm done with you. ;)

Missed you.

 
At Tuesday, August 23, 2005 11:09:00 PM, Blogger word. said...

WHAT AN IDIOT... GROVER YOU DIDN'T SHARPEN ALL YOUR CRAYONS CUZ I STOLE ONE WHEN YOU WEREN'T LOOKING IT'S CALLED BURNT MACAROONI.

 
At Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:44:00 PM, Blogger Linds said...

Felt Lift! Ha. I hope you told them to leave your cute butt alone though!!! Its perfect just the way it is. ;)

And what are you doing reading my old blog entries??? Sheesh. I feel strangely violated... on the upside, though, tell me if you spot any text problems (due to the Word v. Blogger probs). I think I fixed them all, but there might still be some... I hate those. They just looke messy. :<

 
At Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:29:00 PM, Blogger Shari said...

Linds, you haven't learned that Grover lies, have you? All lies, on top of more lies. He hasn't been reading all of your posts, nor traveling the world. He's been sitting on the couch, watching endless hours of Brady Bunch reruns, eating Cheetos and drinking Country Time Lemonade. He's a slacker. That's what he is. He does NOTHING all day long, and then comes here and spins yarns. So no need to feel violated.

 
At Wednesday, August 24, 2005 6:33:00 PM, Blogger Bekah said...

and feeling groovy... Me too but school starts again tommorrow so I must finish my to do list today.
welcome back online grover.

 
At Thursday, September 22, 2005 4:05:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

A felt lift? I think Grover has a girlfriend he's not telling us about. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home