Friday, April 28, 2006

Happy Birthday Lindsanity!!!!!

It is my girlfriend Linds' birthday today!!! Well, I like to think of her as my girlfriend -- I'm not sure what her take on the situation is. She is the big 30 today!!! Yipeeeee!!


...ummm, what's that?

not 30?

Oh sorry - well I guess she is the big 25 today!!! Yipeee!!!! Sorry sweetheart.

Anywhooser, in honor of this special day, I have composed - just for Linds - this amazing birthday poem.

Ahem.

When in the trees above silhouetted in the sky,
I hear a gentle whisper and upward turn my eye.
The wind has whispered "Linds" to me and in the azure sea,
I know she's out there somewhere, dreaming just of me.

*sniff*

Happy freaking birthday to the bestest blog chickie on the net.

Love,

G

5 Comments:

At Friday, April 28, 2006 11:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Linds! ♥

Grover, thanks for making me, the nicest part of G-force, feel like a total zero.

I will patiently await my belated Happy Birthday post from you.

 
At Friday, April 28, 2006 9:02:00 PM, Blogger Linds said...

Grover... you are dead. 30? 30?!? Agh. Dead. Suddenly, bloodily, screamingly dead.

But I did like the poem. Granted, I'm not out at sea... well, maybe mentally... but the imagery was still lovely. And it rhymed. And, um... I'm sure there were other good things too. Yeah.

PS: Why were you in a tree?

Thanks Carly. And don't worry- in, um, monster land, you only wish happy birthday to people who really don't want to be reminded that its their birthday. Like, say, someone who'd turning 25 and really really really just wants to stay 24. Yeah...

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 11:00:00 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Linds :

I was not IN a tree, I was on the ground looking UP at a tree. Also, azure sea = sky that I am viewing through tree branches.

Sheesh, good thing you don't have to think or analyze things for your job or anything.

Carly :

Please accept my apologies. While Linds, of course, threatened to withold affections if I did not pen her a lovely birthday poem, yours, while belated, is entirely uncoerced.



Ahem.

There one was a hottie named Carly,
Whose website was totally gnarly,
She joined the G-Force,
For the reason of course -
Free rides on the back on my Harley.


Happy Birthday Carly !!!

Love,

G

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Grover. You are redeemed.

I will forever cherish your poem. And, surprisingly enough, I love riding on Harleys. My step-dad has had numerous over the years. But he turned yuppy and traded his last one for a boat.

 
At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 1:56:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

You know it's rather pathetic that you haven't posted anything in almost a month and a half. I know you are busy Grover, but sheesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home