Saturday, February 25, 2006

Toothpaste Varieties I Would Like to See Introduced

Have you ever noticed that when you go to the grocery store nowadays and all you want to do is buy some toothpaste, there's 18 billion varieties to choose from? I find that to be exceptionally irritating. But as long as there are so many different kinds to choose from, I would like to suggest a few additional "flavors."

tartar control mackerel
fried okra with extra whitening power
sour cream and onion super gel
lint with power crystals (have you noticed that i really like lint?)
escargot with micro beads
all natural baking soda and shrimp
ocean squid with bonus ink squirting
hawaiian beach sand
fresh mint and motor oil (recycled, of course)
gingivitis fighting tabasco

6 Comments:

At Monday, February 27, 2006 11:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to buy Mary a lifetime supply of the fried okra flavor.

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 4:15:00 PM, Blogger Shari said...

Why, does she like fried okra? LOL!

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 6:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, she hates okra!

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:40:00 PM, Blogger Shari said...

I love learning new things about my oldest friend. :-) Any other random facts that you would like to share? Grover will have to take her a big basket of okra. LMAO!

 
At Thursday, March 02, 2006 10:39:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

LOL, okra is in fact the only veggie "I don't care for, thank you".

Does the hawaiian beach sand flavor come with seaweed-flavored floss, too?
I could get into that. ;)

[dental floss, you perv.]

 
At Saturday, March 04, 2006 9:30:00 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

I think toe nail fungus would be a great tasting, not to mention fulfilling flavor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home