Sunday, March 12, 2006

Monopoly rules that I would like to see introduced

Every time you pass GO, you get $200 and you have drink 2 shots of Old Granddad.

To get out of jail, you have to pay $50 or remove one article of clothing.

Anyone who owns more than two railroads has to make a VERY loud "Chugga-chugga-chugga" sound everytime they move their game piece.

Throw the dice off the board -- instantly lose all of your money.

If you land on Marvin Gardens more than three times in the game, the next day you have to go to Target, buy three geraniums, and name give them all names that rhyme with Marvin.

If you can't afford the rent of the property you land on -- owner had the option of giving you one free wet-finger smack on the forearm for every $10 that you can't pay.

Anyone who vountarily chooses to be the thimble.... well they're just an idiot.

Anyone admitting to buy a property because the "color is pretty" loses 12 turns in a row.

$50 extra dollars for each trip past go if you use one of your own boogers as a game piece .... $75 extra if you use one your own scabs.


Monopoly Anyone...?

7 Comments:

At Sunday, March 12, 2006 10:13:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

If these rules were true, Shari would lose 12 turns all the time. I can actually hear her saying in my head, "Ohhhhh that color is pretty, I'll buy that one."

 
At Monday, March 13, 2006 1:33:00 PM, Blogger Sean said...

I'm in! Can't let the kids play, though, as they'd break every rule!

Quick question: when playing Blankie-Bomb, did you run after them? I usually sit stationary and kinda' play dodge ball with them; they seemed a little bored...

Also, I'm a BIG SF Giants fan, although times are looking a little bleak. Remind me when I see you next to show you some of my cell phone pics of your beloved Cubs during Spring training a couple of weeks back.

 
At Monday, March 13, 2006 10:34:00 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Sean -

Not sure what this "blankie - bomb" thing is that you are referring to. A few nights ago, I saw gruntley chasing some kid around the house throwing a blanket at him... but I just stayed out of it. You may want to ask him about it - I am too delicate to be involved in that kind of shenanigans... plus I wind easily.

Also, you will probably have to ask gruntley about the baseball thing too - for me its "monsterball or nothing at all".

- G

 
At Tuesday, March 14, 2006 2:41:00 PM, Blogger Claire said...

How about instead of a "wet finger smack on the fore-arm" a wet finger scouring your ear to remove excess ear-wax? (Otherwise known as a "wet willy.") That has always been a dreaded and fearsome punishment in these parts.

 
At Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:48:00 PM, Blogger Brent said...

Thank you Claire, I neglected to include the following rule change :

If you land on Free Parking - you get all the money in the middle, a $5 gift certificate to McDonalds, and a wet-willie from all of the other players in the game

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006 4:26:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

I'm bored of this post now. You need to post something new.

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006 4:34:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Oh and Claire,

Brent, Grovers owner, LOVES wet-willies. LOVES THEM. Don't you Brent.

Love,

J-Ol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home