Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Grover's Fantastic Marvelous Stupendous Personality, from your humble little monster, Grover

I have created a Johari and Nohari square. Actually, Bunny did the Nohari one because quite frankly, I couldn't think of a single bad personality trait that I have. I am sure she just threw some random stuff on there. Feel free to play along and pick the squares for me. I promise to give your observations all of the consideration which they are due.

Also, Happy Valentine's Day! I would write some more but I'm busy digging out from under the truckloads of love letters that I received today.

Love,
G-funk

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 14, 2006 8:28:00 PM, Blogger Shari said...

This should be interesting.

LOL.

 
At Friday, February 24, 2006 7:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Groves! May I call you Groves?

You need to do one of your stupendous lists soon. Or something.

 
At Friday, January 02, 2009 7:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love You Grover, you're awesome and you know it!!!

 
At Friday, January 02, 2009 7:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grover is my best friend!!!

 
At Friday, January 02, 2009 7:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a handsome fella, I think you are the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home